Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need a haircut

Hello my Geddonites.Today I found myself in a predicament I`m in the military in a foreign land and I need a haircut.Now back home every red blooded American man and woman has their favorite barber or stylist, but when you are away from home the chances of getting what you want are slim to none.But my friends no need to worry for me because I went to my friendly neighborhood Turkish barber.Now you may be asking "Geddon are you sure about this?I mean if Old Stoney dosn`t cut my hair it will never look right".Well my friends you can never go wrong with these masters of the shears.As you sit in the seat you are instantly made to feel like a king.First the shears come out and they go to work.Shaping your head until it`s at the length you want.Then after creating their base they break out their scissors and then the action begins.A flurry of metal and hair go about you as you are mesmerized by their mastery.And before you know it VOILA! a perfect military cut,But wait they are not finished.Next comes the eyebrows and nose hairs..Yes my friends they venture where mortal barbers never dare to go.After every bit of hair is trimmed and swept away you think to yourself "Wow what a haircut"! But my friends he is not finished theres more.Now begins the pampering.First the forehead rubdown where any headache or sinus troubles a miraculously rubbed away.Then the shoulder rub which will help alleviate the rest of the days ills.Then all to sudden it`s over and he takes off your smock and asks "Okay habi"?And you respond with a thumbs up and leave his palace of comfort feeling like a million dollars.My friends if you are ever in this part of the world you must indulge yourself with a visit to the barber.And when you do tell them Geddon sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment