Wednesday, October 14, 2009

War is Hell

Hello Geddonites! Today I was thinking have you ever heard of near death experiences?You know the kind where someone has died and experienced what is either Heaven or Hell.On the Heaven side people say that usually there is a tunnel with a white light at the end.And they usually they see or hear their loved ones who have passed on.Then there is the other side of the coin...Hell...Well my friends I think I might have experienced the other side of the coin today without actually dieing.
Have you ever been in a hot van with a person who knows everything and dosn`t mind letting you know that he does?Well my friends that was my own personal Hell today.In fact he started quoting Forrest Gump to boot.....War is Hell my devoted friends...War is Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment