Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dirt Squirrels

Hello my loyal Geddonites.It`s been a few days since my last post because of the work schedule here.Which leads me to my topic today.What do we do in our spare time?Well let me fill in.Many people do different things.Some guys catch up on their reading., usually there is a library on base.Others tend to use the time to work out.I myself have added more running into my routine,while others pump the iron.And then there are those who find a hobby to keep themselves occupied.hobbies like learning to play the guitar,or photography.
But sometimes hobbies,sports,or reading are not enough to quench idle minds and hands.Sometimes a person has to do something drastic to break the monotony .Something so drastic that it could change their and their families lives forever! What is it you ask.What is it that could shake the very foundations of your life and the life of others?One simple word.....Mustache!Yes sometimes we can get so bored that we grow a mustache!Yes my friends we grow a dirt squirrel on our faces to pass the time.Now you may be asking "Hey Geddon what`s wrong with growing a mustache?".Well my friends there is nothing wrong with growing a mustache.In fact many successful men and women have grown mustaches(i.e. Tom Selleck,Sam Elliot,and Bea Arthur) but to the deployed member his mustache looks less like Magnum and more like we accidentally smeared grease on our upper lip.
That`s my report for today my Geddonites and remember be a good Geddonite be an informed Geddonite.And foe God`s sake grow a mustache!

2 comments:

  1. My father did that once on a camping trip. On his arrival home, I think my mother mentioned something about matches...

    ReplyDelete