Monday, July 12, 2010

Favorite villain / douchebag actors.

Now I`m not saying that these actors are villains / douchebags in real life just that they play excellent V/D roles. Here is my list of my favorite V/D actors


1.  Dabney Coleman Dabney has played football executives,CEOs,and spies with a zeal for villainy most men do not cherish. Only Dabney can play these roles and make you actually like him. Kudos to Mr. Coleman!

 2.  William Atherton William has play DBs in numerous of roles. Notably his portrayal of a sleazy news anchor in the Die Hard series and  my personal favorite Prof. Jerry Hathaway from the cult classic Real Genius.

 3. Alan Rickman. Alan Rickman has played a evil Landowner and Aborigine killer in Quigly Down Under to the Sheriff of Nottingham with such evil glee that it is impossible to root against him. Although his character in the Harry Potter movies ends up being a hero his take on Prof. Snape is evilly delightful.

 4. Joe Pesci.  Mainly known for his portrayal of psychopathic mobsters he has portrayed them with a sense of humor. It`s hard to hate a guy who just shot a guy in the head and comes up with a witty one liner.


 5.Gene Hackman.  Although he isn`t known for playing villains he has set the watermark for scheming cowardly villains everywhere for his portrayal of Lex Luthor in Superman. He set the standard for slimey villains that is still copied today.Especially with Kevin Spacey`s reprising the role in 2006`s Superman.

Well folks that`s my top five.If you have any you would like to add to my list then drop me a line in the comment section. I love hearing from you guys but I only ask one thing. Please respond in English and not Chinese.


  


1 comment: