Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sorry for the long delay

Sorry for the long delay folks but due to work obligations I have not been able to update The Geddon Report as often as I would like. But no need to worry my work schedule is slowly getting back to normal and I will be posting away shortly. I would like to give a big shout out to http://shoalandaspeaks.blogspot.com for linking my blog along with other blogs in our area. I consider it an honor to be counted amongst these great blogs.
So my friends you can expect to see more of the same humor ,politics, and down right weirdness you`ve come to expect from your beloved Geddon.

1 comment:

  1. The world needs more Geddon and Geddonisms and Geddonites and...just more Geddon. Have I said that already? Maybe we should go with mo' Geddon?

    ReplyDelete